4/30/20 Youth Department EMail
Click on the link
4/30/20 Woman's Ministry EMail
Dear Pastors & Ministers,
Greetings in Jesus Name!
At the present time, during this global pandemic of Covid-19, many people are fearful and perplexed about the sudden change of life events such as, staying home to prevent getting the virus Covid-19, obeying social distancing recommendations, children attending home school, and no socializing with friends and families during this season. What an unexpected time we are living in; however, we know “God hath not given the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” II Timothy 1:7
As a Jesus Name believer, we know God is in control, and Hebrews 13:8 “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.” And with that said, God is moving us to seek Him, new souls are seeking the Lord, “church” is being held in homes, and more families are watching and hearing the word of God via media means! Yes, it is exciting to see and hear that men and woman are seeking and receiving salvation according to Acts 2:38-39. God’s work continues and a “Vision” to reach souls, to seek salvation from this world is a goal for every pastor and believer.
Ladies Ministries theme “Vision” for 2020 was selected with prayer and vision to see the miraculous occur in 2020. Yes, believing in miracles for 2020! Rocky Mountain District Ladies Ministries, Mother’s Memorial Offering Goal remains at $20, 020.00 and we believe in the miraculous. God’s work continues and we remain committed to support God’s work. Trusting Him, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:19.
FAITH assisting in the Harvest!
F-4000 dollars per section (80 men & woman giving $50.00 each),
A-Assisting, In, The, Harvest. We believe there are more than 80 people per section and we can reach this offering goal! Thank you for giving to Mother’s Memorial Offering starting on Mother’s Day!
Very Sincerely in His Service,
RMD Ladies Ministries President/Director
4/10/20 RMD News Letter
District Conference Postponed
As many of you have already assumed, our upcoming district conference has been cancelled due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The district board is monitoring this situation closely, and a new date will be set as soon as the effects of this virus begin to subside. We have multiple creative options to consider as we look ahead, but we know that 'business as usual' is probably over for this year.
While we do not want to dismiss or downplay the negative impact of the shaking going on around us, it is clear that we are in the midst of a spiritual awakening. Our district departments are working to leverage this crisis by working together with our churches and ministers to maximize the spiritual impact. Like Isaac did in Genesis 26, we are sowing in this famine and expecting a harvest that involves us all. We are hearing reports of revival and ministry avenues that have opened up because people who have previously ignored God are now looking for answers and help. Be encouraged by these testimonies as you prayerfully look for the doors that are opening around you.
- The Pentecostals of Salt Lake recently baptized a lady that contacted them after viewing their online services.
- At Restoration UPCI in Ft. Benton, MT, church planters James & Debbye Garrett recently baptized a new lady in their garage.
- The Pentecostals of Cody, WY have been holding drive-in services in their parking lot. The result has been record attendance, guests every service, and bible study contacts from these unique meetings.
- The UPC of Worland, WY recently hosted a missionary service online and have had people reach out to them that heard the preaching.
- Apostolic Revival Center in Missoula, MT had their home service featured on the local news station and they are ministering online to individuals overseas through connections with people in their church.
Ministry and Church News
- There is a need for a pastor in Casper, WY. Interested ministers can contact presbyter Matt Pearce at 307/321-1612 or by email here to learn more.
- We are thankful that there is no report of coronovirus infection among our ministers or church members at this time. However, we were sad to learn that the mother(Sis. Jeannie Shaffer) of Rev. Mike Shaffer, pastor in Sidney, MT, passed on from COVID-19 and we hold the family up in prayer.
District Prayer Meeting
We realize that is not always possible for us to pray together, but you are invited to join us on the RMD Facebook page for a Facebook Live Prayer Meeting next Tuesday, April 14th at 7 pm. We are better together, and we need each other!